Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cheetah Framework, developing SaaS applications fast with Asp.Net MVC

The first time that I developed an application with Asp.Net mvc was when the second mvc beta was released, of course it was just a small application for demo purposes, putting mvc and jquery together was the best move from Microsoft, I just loved the way the code was cleanly separated and how easy was to work together with a web designer to create a cool and beautiful application together.

The company where I am working at specializes developing SaaS applications with Microsoft technologies, so for me it is a natural step to create a framework to develop SaaS applications with asp.net mvc, I call it Cheetah Framework, I chose the name because for some reason a lot of people like to use animals as their project's name, but most important because the purpose of the framework is to give to the developer tools to create SaaS applications fast, bloody fast!.

In the next posts I will be talking about the features that I will be implementing, currently I am finishing the Multi tenancy built in support and the custom fields(meta data) features.

No comments:

Post a Comment